Dr. Wendy Gottlieb
A native of McLean, Virginia, Dr. Gottlieb is a board-certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Wendy Gottlieb offers a woman’s touch, understanding, and a wealth of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery in Northern Virginia.
She graduated cum laude with a degree in philosophy from Yale University and received her doctorate in medicine from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She returned to Yale for 3 years of surgical training and completed her specialty in plastics at UVA.
- American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Certification, Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2002
- Residency: Plastic Surgery, University of Virginia, 1999-2001
- Residency: Surgery, Yale New Haven Hospital, 1996-1999
- M.D, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1996
- B.A., Philosophy, Yale University, New Haven, CT, 1992
- Hospital Affiliations