Wendy R. Gottlieb M.D. P.L.C.
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Reston, Virginia
A native of McLean, Virginia, Dr. Gottlieb is a board-certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Wendy Gottlieb has wealth of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery in Northern Virginia.
She graduated cum laude with a degree in philosophy from Yale University and received her doctorate in medicine from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She returned to Yale for 3 years of surgical training and completed her specialty in plastics at UVA.
She is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and practices at Reston Hospital Center, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center.
- American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Certification, Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2002
- Residency: Plastic Surgery, University of Virginia, 1999-2001
- Residency: Surgery, Yale New Haven Hospital, 1996-1999
- M.D, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1996
- B.A., Philosophy, Yale University, New Haven, CT, 1992
- Hospital Affiliations